Less expensive, more private and more unique than most other hotel or event facilities in metro Denver, The Garden is a one-of-a-kind backdrop for a variety of special occasions and retreats. Our Northern Lights room offers floor-to-ceiling windows, full audio-visual capability and room for 30-50 people depending on your event.
The 2014 standard rate is $100 per hour, with a minimum of 3 hours. We recognize that not all events are created the same and we want to help good people with good causes share in and benefit from the space as much as possible. Therefore, a nonprofit and community event sliding scale option is available. Let’s talk about options.
Catering event options
We are happy to provide a variety of catering options for events. Our food is seasonal, local and organic whenever possible. We use premium ingredients including local, pastured meat and goat dairy, organic flours, sugars & oils and vegetables, pickles and preserves grown organically and produced onsite and in our surrounding community. Guests are welcome to bring in their own food and beverages while at The Garden, but in the spirit of our mission – we kindly request that food be local and organically grown whenever possible.
Hydration station (filtered water, tea, coffee) – $2 per person
Fresh juice, kale milk, sparkling water or house-brewed kombucha (pick 2) – $4 per person
House wine & local brew selection – $10 per person (includes 2 drinks each). Additional beverages available for $5 each. Minimum $100 order to cover bartender service. All people consuming alcohol must be at least 21 years old and have valid identification.
Appetizer snack or dessert selection – $8 per person
- Seasonal buffet platters brimming with local ingredients and artisan batch products, grown and made onsite whenever possible (includes 3-4 selections, ie almond crackers & yam butter, fresh veggies & white bean garlic aioli, spicy kale kimchi, ginger molasses cookies, carrot cake bites, rhubarb mini muffins, etc). List food allergies and dietary constraints upon ordering.
- Choose 1 (optional): local, pastured goat cheese, deviled eggs, asian meatballs or chicken fingers with honey mustard; add more for $3 per person
- Select appetizer, dessert or both
Soup and salad buffet – $8 – 12 per person
- Great for lunch or dinner events. Seasonal selections made with local ingredients and artisan batch products, grown and made onsite whenever possible (ie white bean and kale soup, butternut squash soup with sage toasted shallots, sonoma chicken salad, spinach mushroom salad, etc). Served with selection of home-made breads and/or crackers. List food allergies and dietary constraints upon ordering.
- Soup or salad for $8 per person; both for $12 per person
Custom sit-down and offsite dining menus are available beginning at $20 per person. Minimum $500 order.
Prices do not include sales tax or gratuity.